| Sep, 8 2009
The Razorcaps can be resharpened, but practice is required to get a really sharp edge. The Razorcap is made from premium stainless steel that holds its edge much longer than other heads, but also means that it takes longer to resharpen. It’s important that when you’re finished, that the head can shave hair. Remember, if possible, hunt with brand new heads - they will always be the very sharpest.
- Which ferrule do I need?
Here is a chart to help you select the proper ferrule for your needs:
- 30 Grain Ferrule = 100 grain broadhead
- 55 Grain Ferrule = 125 grain broadhead
- 80 Grain Ferrule = 150 grain broadhead
- 105 Grain Ferrule = 175 grain broadhead
- 130 Grain Ferrule = 200 grain broadhead